Saturday, November 21, 2015

Double Camping Hammock with Tree Straps Review



Double Camping Hammock with Tree Straps


Strong & Durable

Weather resistant 210T nylon with interlocked triple stitched seams 

Guaranteed to hold 450 lbs.

Stainless steel carabiners

Nautical grade nylon rope cinch points

11' Poly-Filament Webbed tree straps with incorporated dual looped stainless steel lashing ring




 
 Measure 9' 10" long by 6' 6" wide

 Conveniently folds into the included gear pouch measuring 6"x 8" and only weighs 18 ounces

 Easy Clean Up
Machine Washable with No fading or bleeding

















This is a great hammock. I set this up in my backyard by myself. It took me about 5-10 minutes to get it set up the first time using the directions. Though I think that it may take closer to 5 the next time I set up since I have a idea how to now.

The hammock is made of sturdy fabric and seems to be stitched well. The straps are thick and sturdy as they should be. Everything seems to hold up well and can handle the recommended weight with no problem. The hammock was easy for me to get in and out of with no problem. I had no worries of it off tilting and me falling out. The entire thing seemed to stay in place and was sturdy the entire time.

After I got it put up and tested I got to my favorite part. Enjoying the comforts of this hammock. The only warning I have is don't use if you don't have time for a nap. #Liveinfinitely #tomosonreview

I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review.

You Can Purchase it Here:

  I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment: