Monday, September 4, 2017

Cargo Pet Liner Review

Cargo Pet Liner 
By: EZY KOO


Great for Pets or just Wet/Muddy Stuff

Protects upholstery 

Mounts to both Smooth or Fabric side panels

Easy install

Washable

Universal Fit  






Measurements of Liner: 


41(W) X 62(L) inches in size 


Mid-size SUVs & VANs





This liner is definitely what I was expecting when I ordered it and agreed to review. The material it is made from is both tough and durable. It was easy for me to install by myself taking me approximately 10 minutes. It was a little small for my SUV but not by much as you can see in the above picture, but it fits perfectly for me and my needs. The liner is most definitely water resistant, as I tested it myself. The water beaded up nicely and wiped cleanly from the liner. The liner attaches to the vehicle via velcro strips. The strips are strong and held up to the trip that we made to the pet store with our dog. Granted my dog weighs around 25 lbs, though I'm sure with a larger dog it would hold up just the same. I am definitely satisfied with the quality of this product and recommend it to all of you if your in the market for a pet cargo liner. It's also reasonably priced. Check it out for yourself on amazon. 


Purchase on Amazon Here:

I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment