Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Japan Travel Guide - Best of Tokyo and Kyoto: Your #1 Itinerary Planner for What to See, Do, and Eat in Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan REVIEW

Japan Travel Guide - Best of Tokyo and Kyoto: Your #1 Itinerary Planner for What to See, Do, and Eat in Tokyo and Kyoto, JapanJapan Travel Guide - Best of Tokyo and Kyoto: Your #1 Itinerary Planner for What to See, Do, and Eat in Tokyo and Kyoto, Japan

by Wanderlust Pocket Guides
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This seems to be a great guide for someone planning a trip to Japan. It gives you lots of information on places to visit, stay, and eat while you are there. This guide provides a little information on each place and gives you some background history. I found that this guide would be useful for making an itinerary for yourself. It gives you not only information of places you can go to during the day but information on the nightlife of Tokyo and the information that's given on things you will need to bring with you to participate in these events and activities. If I ever make a trip to Japan I will definitely makes sure I have this book with me when I go. Seems very useful.

View all my reviews


  I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great review I would love to go to Japan

    ReplyDelete