Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Vanishing Twin: Untapped Series by Tanja Kobasic Review

Vanishing Twin: Untapped SeriesVanishing Twin: Untapped Series

by Tanja Kobasic

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story is definitely different than the kind I normally read. Definitely a good twist on good versus evil. Its a story of conjoined twins, in which one of the sisters falls in love with a renowned magician Sebastian. The story tells of the sisters thoughts, feelings and attempts at what she would consider a normal life, while being bound to her sister. Of course the sisters have their demons they have to face day to day, while unknowing to them Sebastian has his own as well, just more in a physical sense. As the story unfolds you realize that Sebastian is not only helping the sisters come to terms with their life and situation, that they are also helping him to find the light in the darkness. The ending leaves you wanting for more, and I can't wait to read the sequel, Twin Flames.

View all my reviews


  I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a good story, love a good book with sisters.

    ReplyDelete