Thursday, June 11, 2015

Leven Rose Rosehip Oil Review


Leven Rose Rosehip Oil
by: Leven Rose


100% Organic Cold Pressed 
Natural & Pure Unrefined Rosehip Seed Oil 

 Naturally moisturizes and softens skin

Uses: Treats Rosacea
Serum for Face, Hair, Dry skin
 Natural Botanical Antioxidant for Scars, Wrinkles, Body, Lips, Fine Lines and Acne



I love the benefits that Rosehip Oil has. I use it to help me with my dry skin, and eczema on my son. It really helps to moisturize the skin and manage breakouts. The oil is amber in color and has no smell to it. It absorbs nicely into the skin without that oily look or feeling. It came in a beautiful glass bottle with a glass eye droplet. The droplet makes dispensing the oil a lot easier, especially in places that you aren't needing a lot of oil. I also use this oil in my bath water, shampoo, lotions/creams. Any where that I can safely place this oil to help combat our dry skin and eczema, then I do. #RosehipOil #tomosonreview
For More Information on this product you can check out their website:
LevenRose.com
 and

I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome review I really like that it absorbs into your skin without giving you an oily look or feelings,.

    ReplyDelete