Friday, June 12, 2015

Buskins Legendary Leggings Review

Buskins Legendary Leggings
Women's***Girls***Toddler's
Dresses, Skirts, Leggings, Capri's


Red Winter Leggings         Size- One Size


SOFT, Durable and great quality

Made from: Polyester and Spandex

14 day money back guarantee

30 day exchange for all customers

We do our best to ship orders within 2 business days

Ships: US as well as Tons of Other Countries

Regular, Fleece, and Fur Lined



They are NOT see through

WOMEN

Regular One Size- Fits women 3/4 to 13/14
Women Fleece One Size fit- up to 10/12
Women Fur One Size fit- up to 10/12
Women's Plus Size (One Size) - Fit average size 14-20
(PLEASE NOTE SIZES CAN VARY ON BODY TYPE)


GIRLS

Small/Med- Fit ages 4-7
Large/XLarge- Fit ages 8 to junior size 1/2 (capri length average on women)




I just love these so much that I just recently started selling them. They are comfortable and soft feeling. I normally wear a size 9/10 in Jeans and a Women's Regular fit me really well. They are thick enough to not have to worry about them being see through, which truth be told I was extremely worrie about. As I am body conscience. I was told that the One Size has been known to fit a size 24 and the Pluskins to fit a 26W. But remember body types can vary from person to person, so that may not be true to you. I chose the Red winter which is pictured as my first pair of Leggings from this company. It has black, blue, white, brown, yellow, orange colors all through out them. The design is a little more winter oriented, it has toy trains and such in the designs, but I don't know I just loved them when I seen them. The colors are vibrant. They have lots of gorgeous designs on my site for Women and girls. I have to say, even if I Never make a sell I personally will continue to purchase these leggings, that's how much I love these.  Matter of fact I plan on at some point purchasing my daughter a pair.

(Referred by: Stephanie Ferguson)
I am a Buskins Affiliate, I do make a percentage of profit from every sale I make. The above review is solely mine and I was not compensated for this review in any way.


3 comments:

  1. oh those are nice. Like the print, and the colors in it. Sure you can get many uses out of them. Great review Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much I love my leggings that I purchased from Stephie Buskins, they are great looking and the best fitting pants I own and they are so so comfortable. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete