Sunday, June 21, 2015

YALMEH Super Youth Vitamin C Face Moisturizer Review


YALMEH Super Youth Vitamin C Face Moisturizer
by Yalmeh


Made From ALL NATURAL and ORGANIC Ingredients.
Gentle enough for Sensitive skin
 Helps relieve dryness and improves the skin's natural moisture balance
 FREE OF HARMFUL TOXIC PETROCHEMICALS


Has helped fade sun spots and discoloration, refines skin texture, reduces wrinkle formation and minimizes existing wrinkles. Clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars - leaving skin proudly radiating a healthier appearance that glows. Safe to be used under the eyes.


 100% natural and Organic Aloe, Organic Tumeric and CoQ10 an essential nutrient that is vital to developing healthy skin and youthfulness, as well as, Vitamin C and E and B5. 

 It has effective comforting properties especially for allergy-prone, thin, aging, sun-sensitive, tight, and dehydrated skin types.


 I am loving this facial moisturizer I have been using it for about a week. It has a nice fragrant smell to it, not too strong thankfully. The moisturizer absorbs nicely into the skin, at first I was afraid that it was going to leave my face oily feeling, but it doesn't. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. As well as it gives my face a glow look after using it as well, which i happen to like. I have used other products by Yalmeh and I was equally as impressed with this as I was the others. This moisturizer stays true to the Yalmeh line in the fact that it is Organic and toxin free, which is becoming more important to me.



I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Finally they have a product that helps fade sun spot. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete