Monday, June 8, 2015

Crafts 4 Kidz Liquid Chalk Markers & 24 Chalkboard-Style Stickers Review


  Crafts 4 Kidz Liquid Chalk Markers & 24 Chalkboard-Style Stickers!
by:Crafts 4 Kids

Ages 4+
8 Vibrant Colors
NON-Toxic
Water-based
Built-in Reversible tip (bullet or chisel)

Works great on ALL non-porous surfaces
 
BONUS: 24 chalkboard-style stickers FREE with your order!





 The liquid chalk markers are both chisel and bullet tips. The actual tip is reversible, all you need to do is simply pull the tip out and turn it around.

Use on any Non-porous surface such as: 
Mirrors, Chalk board, White board
Metal, Home or Automobile Windows
And much More

Cleanup is a breeze: simply wipe away with a damp cloth and get ready to start your next creation!

Warning:
This can produce HOURS of creative FUN. 



This was my first time trying liquid chalk markers. I have to say that I was completely impressed. Totally different from anything I have ever used. These are rated for ages 4 and up. I can easily see a child that age having fun with these once you have depressed and activated the markers for the child. I have a 4 yr old and a 6 yr old and we absolutely loved playing with these. I was excited to see that like chalk, these had beautiful vibrant colors. They worked really great writing on the white board, the 24 stickers, and our windows. They not only wrote smoothly but were easy to clean up as well. Once we got done drawing, the liquid chalk was dry and i was able to wipe it up really easy with just a wet cloth.This definitely provides lots of fun for children and Adults alike.


 I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Review, perfect for summer fun days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review I love that you can pull the tip out and turn it around where it is reversible and it looks like its really fun to use with little one.

    ReplyDelete