Friday, May 15, 2015

YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream Review

YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream
By:   Yalmeh Peerless Beauty


 Benefits:
Hydrates Skin Naturally
Returns Elasticity to skin
Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Removes Old skin 
Allows new skin to be produced
Maintain youthful appearance
Protects from Further Signs of Aging
 Reduces Signs of Broken CapiYlaries Near Eyes, Causing Darkness



Plant Derived
All Natural Ingredients
Free of Glutens and Fillers
 GMO Free
Cruelty Free, NO Animal Testing
Made in the USA




I am really liking this product. I have been using this product for over a week now and I am starting to see results. I use it as directed every morning and afternoon, a small amount around the eyes. I have noticed that it has been helping with some of the fine lines as well as I can tell a difference with the dark circles under my eyes I get occasionally. After using it I can feel a slight tightening of the skin in and around the eye area, which is just fine with me. As well as I love that I can apply this cream and once it dries apply my makeup right over the top of it. It makes my skin feel great and doesn't leave it with that nasty oily feeling you can get with other products. #eyecream15USA #tomosonreview


I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. oh that product sounds good to me. Plus the box looks cool to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sounds like a great product I need to so something with my wrinkles thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete