Friday, May 22, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia Extract Supreme Review


Garcinia Cambogia Extract Supreme: 85% HCA ENHANCED
 by: Life and Food 

 
Dietary Supplement: Weight Loss
85% HCA 935 mg of HCA per serving

  Premium grade Garcinia fruit rind

 Clinically proven to block the stress hormone cortisol

 Contains absolutely NO: milk, egg, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy, sugar, lactose, fat, and cholesterol!

 NO SOY, NO ADDITIVES
 No fillers, GLUTEN
Free of contaminants, and molds

Optimal dosage helps suppress the appetite while burning fat.

 I have tried Garcinia Cambogia before from other companies, but never have I tried a Supreme until now. This is 85% HCA Enhanced. I love that it has no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. This is made with the Indian and Asian Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind. You can tell that it is made with the fruit rinds when you take the pills as they have do have a fruity taste to them. I take two of these twice daily like the bottle recommends. The pills can be hard to swallow at times, I find it's easier for me to swallow them with milk then finish with the recommended amount of water. They have definitely been working with suppressing my appetite and I have loss almost 6 lbs in the couple of weeks that I have been taking these as well as I have noticed a boost in energy. Will definitely be recommending these to my friends with gluten allergies or any other allergies,since it can be so hard to find products that are allergy free. #lifefood
I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good product to me. Good review, and thanks Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review I love the fact that it has no fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients and it tastes like fruit when you are swallowing it not like the other diet supplements have that terrible taste.

    ReplyDelete