Sunday, May 24, 2015

Total Colon Cleanse and Detox 7 Day Weight Loss Slim System Review


Total Colon Cleanse and Detox 7 Day Weight Loss Slim System

             

 GENTLE, SAFE, & EFFECTIVE

FEEL GREAT, BOOST ENERGY and LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY
 
CONSTIPATION, GAS and BLOATING RELIEF

 PURIFY and RESET YOUR BODY &  ELIMINATE HARMFUL TOXINS


 This product contains a synergistic combination of VITAMINS, MINERALS and HERBAL EXTRACTS to help support a healthy and effective detox process without the side effects of prescription medications

 
Free of: 
Harmful additives, fillers and preservatives

Contains Acidophilus, Acai, Psyllium Husks, Fennel Seeds, Ginger, Bentonite Clay, Cascara Sagrada, Goldenseal, Pumpkin Seed, Buckthorn Root, Licorice Root, Rhubarb, Citrus Pectin, Cape Aloe, Aloe Vera, Cayenne Pepper, Senna, Oat Bran, Prune Juice, Flax Seed Oil (free of harmful additives, fillers and preservatives).




#detoxcoloncleanse

  I was very skeptical when I first started takin this product. Wasn't sure what to expect from it. I took 2 tablets 3 times a day like the bottle suggested that you could do for maximum effect along with my Garcinia. It took a few days before I started noticing anything. I never got the blow out that some people say that they have with it. But I did notice that I wasn't feeling as bloated or swollen as had been looking and feeling. I took this for the 7 days that the bottle suggested. In that time I noticed that I did lose about 4lbs. I have started feeling better and seeming to have more energy. The pills could be hard for me to swallow sometimes and I just used a little milk to help it go down and then finished up with plenty of water. Since this is detoxing your body you will also notice it being smellier than usual, so you may want to stay close to home when doing the detox.

I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

5 comments:

  1. Love your review I really liked that it doesn't make you feel bloated or swollen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Need to try some of this! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great review Steph. Sounds like a good product to me. How big are the pills? Myself I hate taking those super big pills that are hard to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a great review. Appreciate the honesty in mentioning the odor that goes along with taking this.

    ReplyDelete