Wednesday, May 27, 2015

YALMEH® Glorifying Vitamin C Toner Review


YALMEH® Glorifying Vitamin C Toner
By: Yalmeh Peerless Beauty



100% Natural and Organic Skin Toner
with
 Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Tumeric, MSM and CoQ10

 Restore Your Skin's Natural Balance
 Hydrates and preps skin
 Instant Refreshment to face

 It cleans, soothes, acts as an anti-inflammatory, and helps minimize pores while also preventing breakouts

This product Contains:
 No toxic chemicals or cancer-causing additives
 No mineral oil, propylene glycol or paraben
Alcohol-free & Irritant-free
 Do Not test their products on animals 


 I have tried Yalmeh product before and knew that they were high quality. This is the first time trying their Glorifying Vitamin C Toner, and I have to say that I am well satisfied with this product. It has a bit of a citrus smell to it, and can take a little bit to get use to, but all in all the smell is not bad. I use a cotton ball to apply to my face at least twice daily, in the morning and evening. I just wipe it onto my face without rubbing it in and then let dry. I was amazed at how refreshed my face felt afterwards. It removed left over makeup, and oils that my facial cleanser had missed. As well as cleansing my face it moisturizes and helps to prevent breakouts as well. My favorite part is that it is 100% Natural and organic and has never been tested on animals.


 I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing I love that it moisturizes your face and cleans it at the same time. Thanks for the awesome review.

    ReplyDelete