Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Ultimitt - The Ultimate Tanning Applicator Review


Ultimitt - The Ultimate Tanning Applicator
By Thermalabs


Top Premium High Quality Microfiber
Carrying Poly bag
Doesn't fall apart or crack
Bigger than most 
Protects from staining
Doesn't stretch, rip, or break
Easily Washable

Applying the Self Tanning Lotion

Streak Free Legs



 #Tan










I have never used a product like this before, but I'm glad I gave the Ulitmitt a try. The soft velvet feel of the mitt makes it glide across your skin flawlessly. The mitt is well made and comfortable to use. I have medium to large size hands for a woman and this fit me just comfortably. I usually have problems getting the self tan lotion on evenly, but with this I don't have to worry. I used it with my Jergens glow and surprisingly it helped me to apply it evenly without having any streaks and I didn't have to worry about it staining my hands. It worked wonderfully, the lotion didn't seep through the mitt at all like I expected it to. Then when I got done I was able to throw it in the wash to clean it so it would be ready for my next use. I also love the mini mitt that came with it as well.


I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, so happy to hear that it helps eliminates streaks great information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mitt is terrific. Like that it's also easy to clean, and durable. Many of the mitts fall apart but not this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great product! We really enjoy using it! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds interesting thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete