Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wool Dryer Balls - Nu Sheep Review


Wool Dryer Balls - Nu Sheep - Natural Fabric Softener, Laundry Suppply - Set of 6 XL 

By: Nu Sheep



  Handmade

100% High Quality 

New Zealand Sheep Wool Felt Dryer Balls

Reduces Drying time by 25%

Chemical Free, Reusable

Lasts 1000+ Loads

Reduces Static and Wrinkles





#NuSheepWoolDryerBalls

 I have always hated having to buy dryer sheets, they smell good but seem so wasteful. I love the fact that these are reusable, environmentally safe, chemical free, and that they are handmade. I have been using these and have to say that they are wonderful. They help to seperate you clothes and remove the static and wrinkles. They say that they will reduce the drying time by 25%, I think they are definitely helping with that. My dryer is older so I can't really tell you that they are drying extremely sooner than usual but they are seeming to help dry faster. They are firm and a littler larger than a tennis ball. They have a slight freshness smell to them, nothing to extreme and are rather quiet while in the dryer.


  I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

6 comments:

  1. Oh those sound awesome. Do they have a scent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yes they have slight fresh smell to them that is not very strong.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing I really like how it can help you save money on your Gas & Electric and static and wrinkles. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound great, need to try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look really neat thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete