Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dog Training Collar With Remote - 8 Levels of Shock and Vibration Correction Plus Sound Mode Review


Dog Training Collar With Remote - 8 Levels of Shock and Vibration Correction Plus Sound Mode
By: Cujo Control
Features:
 Train 2 dogs from same Transmitter
Range up to 800M
White LCD backlight
1 level Sound mode
Red LED flashing and sound model in receiver 
Rechargeable 
Waterproof 
 
 Safe, Responsible, Humane way to train your dog. 

Correct destructive or nuisance behavior

Most dogs do a complete 180 within days of using the collar.





I have been wanting to get one of these for a while now. Just couldn't find one I was willing to try till I came across this one. I just recently moved into a apartment and have been needing to get a dog training collar. My dog isn't use to all the sounds and all the different people that are around a lot, so unfortunately at times he can bark a lot. I love that this collar has the 8 levels and I can choose from shock, vibration, and sound modes. As well as it was a major plus for me that the collar is rechargeable as well as the handset. I have used the collar on setting 1 on all 3 modes on my dog. It really seems to be helping and correcting the nuisance barking. The collar works safely and humanely. My dog doesn't whine or yelp when I'm using the collar, he just perks his ears up and shows signs that it got his attention. I am looking forward to using the collar in the future for correcting other behaviors and possibly training him not to run off. One step at a time, and it is really working and helping my family.


    I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds like a great product. Good review. Please update us after you had it while to let us know how it helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing, oh my gosh I wished I had this when my Tina was younger. If I ever get another dog I will be sure to check this out. I am so happy that it is save to use. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, sounds like a great product! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete