Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Not A Word About Love Review


Not a Word About Love: Contemporary Romance (Women's Fiction)Not a Word About Love: Contemporary Romance  
by Hana Goldberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a interesting story. Its about a woman named Maya, a screen play writer, who gets bored with her everyday life and routine. She no longer feels that romantic pull between her and her husband and finds herself in a downward spiral. After much persuasion her husband Uri convinces her to take a vacation to clear her mind. While gone she meets up with this man and ends up having a marital affair with him. Through out the book Maya faces pain, heartache, romance and passion.

Hana Goldberg does a great job of captivating her audience with the amount of detail she uses. This story pulled me in, and I found myself laughing and a bit angry at times. Though the book seemed a bit slow in parts I suggest reading it to the end, as I found the more I read the more captivated and curious I became to find out what would happen to Maya and Uri. I can see why this would be considered a #Bestseller.

View all my reviews

You Can Purchase It Here 

 I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment