Thursday, April 23, 2015

Silk Cashew Milk Review



 Silk Cashew Milk Original

Benefits:

60 calories

0g Saturated fat and Cholesterol

50% more Calcium than Regular Milk

 Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program

No artificial Colors or Flavors






For Those concerned or have allergies it is great to know that the new Silk Cashew Milk is Free of: 

 Dairy
Soy
Lactose
Gluten
Casein
Egg
MSG





  

 
Silk Cashew Milk is creamier than skim milk.

It is made with the special creaminess of cashews

It contains 25% less calories than skim milk does.

 Kid Approved (by mine of course)
 





 I was so excited to get the chance to try the Silk Cashew Milk. I had tried the Silk Vanilla and Silk Coconut milk in the past and enjoyed both of those. Not sure how this was going to taste I was kinda skeptical. I like cashews but wasn't sure what it would taste like in a milk. So we gave it a shot. I have to say it was amazing. The entire family loved it. The Cashew wasn't overpowering it was a perfect blend. At first taste it was kinda bland, but the more I drank the more I could taste the hint of cashew. Make sure you shake it up some before serving, it seemed to make a difference and keep it all mixed up and from settling at the bottom. This was received from a bzzagent mission that I was lucky enough to be a part of.

You Can Purchase Silk Cashew Milk at Your Local Grocer

I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment: