Monday, April 20, 2015

Collapsible Diffuser for Hair Dryer - Smart Folding Design for easy Carrying and Storage by Xtava TM (Black) Review




 Silicone Collapsible Diffuser
by Xtava

This diffuser makes for the perfect travel companion with its collapsible feature. 








With its elastic silicone texture it will fit MOST any hair dryers.

6'' to 7'' Inch barrel

Fits well with all Xtava hair dryers -except the Rimini model

 Reduces the unwanted side effects of blow drying including risk of hair damage





My hair after using Diffuser.



Decreases Frizz

Maximizes Shine

Adds Body

Its available in these colors:
Black
Pink
Blue






 This is a great product. I have always been leery of blow drying my hair out of fear of damaging it. Not anymore. This diffuser did wonderful on my hair. It dried a broader area of my hair at a time, instead of it being focused all in one area, which cut down on the amount of time it took to dry it. To me using this diffuser seemed to make my hair look shinier and wasn't as frizzy as it normally is when I get done drying it. I love that it is collapsible because it makes it easier for me to store without it taking up much space. Only thing I didn't like was if it came in contact with my hair/head it seemed to want to collapse. Though that may just be due to the fact I haven't been using it for very long.


I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information that is something I need with long hair when I blow dry it it gets so frizzy. Thanks for sharing great reveiw.

    ReplyDelete