Monday, April 20, 2015

Sky Noise Book Review

SkynoiseSkynoise by Ernie Lindsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love reading mystery novels and thought to myself why not give this a try. I had never heard of the author before, but liked what I read in the preview for Sky noise. This is the first novel of Ernie Lindsey that I have read and I'm glad I took a chance on this book.

It is a well written mystery novel on the disappearance of the Roanoke Island colonists. No one will ever no what actually happened to the colonists, but there are tons of conspiracy theories out there. I love the way Lindsey took history and theories along with mystery and was able to pull together what I considered to be a great book. Sky Noise pulled me in and kept me wondering what was going to happen next. The book is tense and full of action, with a little bit of humor thrown in. I will definitely be looking for more of Ernie Lindsey books, especially if they are as well written as this one is.


View all my reviews

You Can Purchase It Here 

  I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment