Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Buds Best Cookies Review


Bud's Best Cookies

These may be little cookies, but they have a big taste. 

 Here are the cookies I got the chance to taste for review:

Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Mint cremes
Iced Oatmeal Cookies
Vanilla Wafers 
Caco Chocolate
Chocolate Chip 
Orange Bite Delight


Pecan Chocolate Chip Supremes
Vanilla Cremes (to go)
Caco Chocolate 
Candy'n Cookies Butterfinger
Stage Planks
Chocolate Chip
Vanilla cremes


These are some of the best Cookies that me and my family have tried. They all taste amazing. They were soft, yet crisp/crunchy as expected. They had the perfect amount of flavoring and sweetness to them. There wasn't a one that my children didn't like. My favorite was the Pecan Chocolate Chip Supremes. They had the right amount of pecan to chocolate chips ratio. One did not over power the other and complimented each other nicely. My husbands favorite was the the Orange bite delight. He loved the taste and said they got the orange creme flavoring just right and is currently looking at stores to purchase more. They are definitely well worth trying and these will be my go to snacks when we're ready to purchase more. I noticed that my local Dollar store sold these which will be rather convenient for me and my family. So check around yours may sell them as well.

You can find out more information about Bud's Best Cookies by going to their Website as well: 


 I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing I love the fact one flavor didn't over power the other. Again thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cookies all sound great. Thanks for sharing. Another terrific review.

    ReplyDelete