Sunday, May 3, 2015

Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400mg Review



 Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400mg
by Life & Food

Contains over 75% Omega-3s (1050 mg Omega-3)
 ABOVE the daily minimum requirements of 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s with 644 EPA/336 DHA per serving.
 COLD EXTRACTION, MOLECULAR DISTILLATION and FILTRATION
They remove unpleasant fish odor, taste, PCBs, chlorinated organ pollutants and heavy metal toxins, which leave them with the most pure and fresh concentrated fish oil
Benefits:

Improve Blood Pressure Levels
Help Reduce Cholesterol
Support Vision & Cognitive Functions
Helps reduce Pain & Inflammatory effects

Soft Gel Encapsulation
Easy to Swallow Soft gel Caps
 Enteric coating reduces fish burps

Made and manufactured in world class GMP certified facilities in the USA (with a Finalized COA). Quality and safety are a primary focus for all Life & Food branded products.



I was happy to get to try the Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg. I have joint pain and get inflammation on a regular basis so this is something that I can take regularly. Since I have been taking them as far as I can tell i haven't had as much inflammation nor joint pain as I normally have. So for me this seems to be helping. I love that it has a high quality of Omega-3 and will also comes with other health benefits as well. I take 2 of these every morning and it does not taste fishy nor does it give you those nasty fish burps that you can get from others. The capsule is kinda large, and can be hard to swallow at times. I was also glad that these came in a 180 ct bottle. This way I don't have to worry about having to order as often. #lifefood #tomosonreview


  I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Very good review! Sounds like many of us could benefit from this supplement.

    ReplyDelete