Friday, May 1, 2015

Click Instantly: 60 Seconds to Likability,... Review


Click Instantly: 60 Seconds to Likability, Meaningful Connections, and Hitting It Off With AnyoneClick Instantly: 60 Seconds to Likability, Meaningful Connections, and Hitting It Off With Anyone
By Patrick King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a great book for someone looking to make friends. It contains lots of helpful tips on how to be more likeable, meaningful and connected with the people around you. I usually don't have problems myself with making friends. But I am guilty of doing some of the things that this book talks about. Like the book says if we were all honest with ourselves we do judge a person in the first 60 seconds of them entering into a room whether we mean to or not it just happens. And the goal of this book is to help you make the best of that 60 seconds, because unfortunately we don't always get a second chance. So I suggest taking a look and reading this book by Patrick King and maybe it will give you a better idea of what you can do to help yourself be better judged.

View all my reviews


       I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. very true no matter how polite are nice you are and how much you try not to judge you do when you first see someone even when you try not to

    ReplyDelete