Thursday, May 7, 2015

Did She Reply Yet? Own Online Dating - 33 Secrets From An Online Dating Coach for Better Profiles, Messages, and Dates Review

Did She Reply Yet? Own Online Dating - 33 Secrets From An Online Dating Coach for Better Profiles, Messages, and DatesDid She Reply Yet? Own Online Dating - 33 Secrets From An Online Dating Coach for Better Profiles, Messages, and Dates

by Patrick King

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I found this book to be very informative. The author provided lots of advice and tips to help someone to to be able to succeed in the world of online dating. I never would have realized before reading this book that there were so many do's and don't from communicating with someone to something as simple as setting up your profile and picking a picture. I have been married 9 years and can say that after reading this book I can now help my friends who are considering online dating be able to make the best of it as well as to refer them to this book. Definitely worth reading it could help you or give you the knowledge you need to help someone else.

View all my reviews


   I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, this would be an excellent book for all those who would consider on line dating. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete