Wednesday, May 6, 2015

4 Port USB Fast Charger for Smartphones (Compatible with Apple and Samsung), Tablets and Other Devices Review


4 Port USB Fast Charger for Smartphones, Tablets and Other Devices
By RIF6




Features:
Charge up to 4 USB devices at once
Short Circuit / Over Charge / Over Heat protection
 Multi voltage for over 150 countries
 One 5 Volts / 2 Amp. port
 Three 5 Volts / 1 Amp. port
 3 different color plastic bands



 I saw this and knew I wanted it. I always have a hard time finding enough outlets to get everything charged, but with this charger that is no longer a concern. This is a wonderful product. It comes with 3 different plastic bands so you can change the color to fit your taste. I personally liked the red. Its great quality and very well made. I haven't had any issues with the charging getting hot, which was kind of a concern of mine. The power cord is removable so you can better store it if you are on the go. Its kinda small so it doesn't take up a lot of room and its not very heavy either. The 4 ports allow me to charge 2 phones, my tablet and my portable battery bank all at once.


 I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

7 comments:

  1. This sound like a really great charger love knowing it can charge up to 4 devices at one time. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is pretty cool. I just got mine today, and loving it. It really did seem to charge my tablet, and my phone faster. Great review Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound great, may need to try this out!

    ReplyDelete