Saturday, April 25, 2015

Konjac Facial Sponge, Turmeric Review


  Konjac Facial Sponge, Turmeric 
by PureSol

100% Natural Sponge

Eco Friendly

Biodegradable

Chemical Free

Naturally Sustainable and Vegan




Sensitive or Mature Skin

Gently Exfoliate and Rejuvenate Skin

Anti-inflammatory  and Anti-oxidant properties are ideal for:
Rosacea
Acne
Eczema

Balances PH and minimizes pores

Massages and promotes Cell growth

Free of Parabens, Sulfates & Phthalates




How to Use:

  1. Soak sponge for several minutes until it is fully soft.
  2. Massage gently in a circular motion on your face with or without cleanser.
  3. Rinse the sponge after use and press it gently with two hands to remove water.
  4. Hang the sponge on the enclosed hook in a well ventilated area to dry.
  5. For best results Replace every 2-3 months



I have never bought a facial sponge before and thought I would give this a try. This sponge is just the perfect size and fits great in my hand. I love that it is 100% natural sponge. The Turmeric is great for sensitive skin, wrinkles, dark spots, and is suppose to help reduce the signs of aging which for me was a plus. I used my sponge without any facial cleansers just sponge and water and amazingly it left my face feeling fresh and clean. Upon opening the sponge it was hard as a rock, but once applying water the sponge was soft as could be and felt great on my skin. It also fits perfect on my bathroom mirror with the small suction hook that came with it.


I was lucky enough to receive this product during a promotion for my honest and unbiased review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

6 comments:

  1. Great review! I'd like to try this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review Steph. I will be trying the Konjac Body Sponge Tumeric by PurSol. I am excited to get mine home, and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have one! Thanks for the fantastic write up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review I have to check this out thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete